ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Raiding

Guide to Council of Elders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4CUh4L6xE&feature=youtu.be
Member avatar small Holythunder 4y
Holythunder4116Member avatar small Denmlock 4y
Raiding

Bridge Trash

From MMO-ChampHere is the basic information on the tormented spirit mobs.- They are constantly channeling an AoE spell (even though they have no cast bar) that pulses shadow damage as well as stacking a healing reduction debuff on the whole raid w...
Member avatar small Holythunder 4y
Holythunder151Member avatar small Holythunder 4y
Raiding

Raiding achievements

Our heroic work is more important and I would not suggest any raid time be taken away by seeking achieves; however, I decided to take a look at the achieves so we can get an idea with what were are dealing with and if we want to attempt a few as w...
Small lighthèart 4y
lighthèart2105Small Veelia 4y
Raiding

0 tank lei shi for shits and giggles

I have been doing a lot of research into Lei Shi heroic. In my research I have come to the conclusion we can run regmode Lei Shi without a tank.Lei Shi does not melee her target instead she casts spray on them continually with an increased attack...
Small lighthèart 4y
lighthèart5121Small lighthèart 4y
Raiding

Us v Them

Idk if it pisses anyone else off as much as it does me, but when another guild gets a boss before we do, I get sort of pissed off.Now, this might be because of my personality (I like to be the best. Always. At everything I do.) or it just might be...
Small Veelia 4y
Veelia4129Member avatar small Furydk 4y
Raiding

Heroic Mogu'shan --- What to's.

Raid Composition is a huge key for these fights. For the follow raid you should have about Average 2 tanks, 2-3 heals (2 preferred) and 5-6 DPS and a tank with a DPS offspec.Heroic Stone Guards --2 Tanks/3Heals/5DPS due to lack of DPS requirement ...
Member avatar small Furydk 4y
Furydk171Member avatar small Furydk 4y
Raiding

Heroic Guides --- Mogu'shan Vaults.

I'm using these as BRIEF descriptions of the fights, and a possible way to do them.Heroic Stone Guards ---Most of you guys have finished this fight, and it is pretty simple. Paint the floors, get a buff to increase damage and spirit, at 70% and 30...
Member avatar small Furydk 4y
Furydk3101Member avatar small Furydk 4y
Raiding

Raiding

Okay so this week was a bit of a clusterfuck. That being said to truly be progressing should we not be killing bosses and actually getting drops? We miss out on 6 bosses worth of loot that several people, including both tanks can use. Not sure wha...
Member avatar small Furphuxayx 4y
Furphuxayx6147Small lighthèart 4y
Raiding

Sha of Fear Assist

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/shaoffearassisteveryone go get this mod. And check out the fight a bit more in depth let's kill it tuesday!!
Member avatar small Kiboqt 4y
Kiboqt158Member avatar small Kiboqt 4y
Raiding

Empress

This info is based off of our second attempt on the boss, end of raid, some people weren't flasked, likely not using pots. I expect after a few pulls our damage will increase across the board making this fight easier than represented below.Some q...
Small lighthèart 4y
lighthèart391Member avatar small Kiboqt 4y
Raiding

Heroic feng

Just a lil something I had kicking around my computer. Was specifically designed for another raid grp, however the bones are there for our attempts. I over did this for them and actually deleted some of the content as I do not feel the Ravage gr...
Small lighthèart 4y
lighthèart168Small lighthèart 4y
Page 1